Friday, 21 July 2017

nordstrom anniversary sale picks


Hello everyone!

Today is the day that I'm sure a lot of you have been waiting for, it's public access to the long-awaited  Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I've chosen my favourite products in beauty, home and fashion, all under $50!

I know a ton of bloggers who are doing posts about this sale, but they never factor price into their posts. I'm the kind of person who would absolutely love to shop at Nordstrom, but find that there's nothing affordable, so I gathered all of my picks from the sale that are under $50 for you in case you're anything like me!




1. Zestt Fiona woven wall hanging - $47 (currently sold out)
7. Fred & Friends copper party cups - $28 (pack of two)



4. BP. Leopard print scarf - $16 (currently sold out)
6. Make + Model gotta have it v-neck tee - $21 (currently sold out)

Here are my picks, I hope you find something you like and check them out! However, I did noticed that a couple of the items I had chosen are already sold out and I am truly sorry for that. 

Let me know what you're loving from the sale picks, and what you end up picking up!

Joyfully Jordyn, xo